Traditional cottage built of stone on 2 levels, for 2 to 4 persons. The Henhouse has a surface area of 79 sq. metres.
- Kitchen equipped with a combined fridge, a gas hob, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a table and 4 chairs, dishes and cutlery for 6 persons.
- Living room equipped with 2 armchairs, a sofa-bed, a coffee table, a television,
- 1 double bedroom (bed 160cm)
- 1 bathroom with W.C.
- electric heating
- Outside is a terrace with a table, chairs and a barbecue
- The swimming pool (10 x 5) and laundry.
- Please note, dogs are allowed.
We will receive you between 16h and 20h for your arrival. The departure is before 10h. The stay minimum is 2 nights, except in summer (July and August) 5 nights.
From the 8th of April to the 30th of June and from the 1st of September to the 6th of November, the night costs 71€, and for a week 500€.
From the 1st of July to the 31st of August, the price per night is 128€, and 900€ for a week.
Sheets and towels are provided.
Tourist tax included.
Travel cot and high chair.
Fee of 5€ per day if you are accompanied by a dog
Condition of payment
Deposit of 25% at the time of booking, and the balance of payment 4 weeks before your arrival.
Guarantee 250€ payable at the arrival and refundable at the departure.